Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Our Little Girl is Growing Up"



Or so she thinks. Ashlyn has been trying to follow in her sisters footsteps for a long time. Today she finally got her wish and started school too. She is now in preschool. She has been counting down the days and this morning she informed me I didn't need to walk her to school as she would go by herself. (The preschool is at somebody's house in our neighborhood.) I had to remind her that she isn't old enough to cross the street yet and she didn't know the directions either. This all important day was even more important as she also got to be the "All About Me" person in class today and also bring the snack. All of this must have gone to her head as she informed me on what shoes she was going to wear and how to do her hair. She definately has a mind of her own! I can't wait until high school!

No comments: