Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"In High School Now"


Can you believe it? Marissa started high school last week! She was very nervous (just we were too!) She is adapting very well though. She loves the freedom on no uniform although it takes her twice as long to find clothes to wear in the morning. She loves her classes and the new found freedom of life on a high school campus. She even commented on the difference from a private school to public high school. She said there are no cute boys in her classes just weirdo's with mohawks. This past weekend she was upset as she couldn't find a friend to make plans with on, "Her first weekend of being in high school." She even said, "And I look cute today with no plans." Wow sometimes she really tires me out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This has to be a lie!! There's no way she's in high school. I'm still worried about Keyton starting school next year and you have to start worrying about your oldest leaving the house soon! I'm glad you finally joined the blogging world. It's such a fun way to see everyone's families grow.

Mary said...

WOW!! Besides mine, those are some of the cutest kids I have EVER seen!! I can't believe how big Marissa is!! YIKES!! Where does the time go!! We miss you guys!! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world!! BTW, Ashlyn is a crack up...love the confident attitude!! : ) Kiss them all for me!!

Lisa said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now! We might actually be able to keep in touch. We miss you guys so much. It's not fair that Jared now gets to see you guys all the time. Wow your kids are getting so big. I can't believe Marissa is now in high school. I'm glad to hear that your little man is doing better; I've been worried about him. We will see you soon. Can't wait!