Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Daddy Daughter Trip"







Tim and Hannah went camping last weekend up to Lake Mary with our friend Scott and his daughter Madison. It was a great bonding time. Tim loves that Hannah is slowly but surely turning into our little "tomboy" . She loves to hike, camp, fish, and watch and play sports. Her latest pass time is definately fishing and she has become quite good at it. She will even bait her hook and clean her own fish! GROSS! The final count for the weekend was Hannah 2 and daddy 3 (but her fish were definately bigger!) The only bummer part of the weekend was it poured on and off ALL WEEKEND! Overall they had a great weekend. She is already talking about the next camping trip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is Tim going to organize a TF camping trip?

Smith Family said...

Hey steph I am glad you are part of the "blogging world" now check ours out when you get the chance smithscrazylife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love that they go and do that. I wish my dad took me when I was growing up...I mean we all went as a family often, but just a father daughter weekend would have been cool. I think it's so nice you guys do that. I making Chris do it too :0)

Mary said...

CUTE!! She looks just like you!! What a cute Daddy Tim is!!