Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Growing Little Man


We are so happy to announce our little man isn't considered so little anymore!! He had a follow up appointment with the GI doctor at Phoenix Childrens Hospital. We are happy to report that he has put on over 4 pounds in the past 2 1/2 months!! The doctor and nutritionist were amazed at his progress and can't believe how much he put on. They are making some changes to his diet and weaning him off of his "steroid" bottle (a higher calorie mix) over the next month. They wan't to make sure he can gain weight without the mix and begin proteins which can make you lose weight. He has to follow up again in 2 months. They are saying at this point that it was probably a combination of Reflux and not absorbing my breast milk. (Since they did know that I was producing enough by having me pump.) Anyways we are so happy!! He has some meat and rolls on him now! From the pictures I guess you can see I cut his long hair! :( Tim and I miss his long surfer look so we will let it grow back out, but his new do is cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't see him with long hair! You have to post a picture so we can compare.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I really love your blogs! Can you teach me how to add pictures because I have a problem with it right now for some reason. I don't know how to get them in my blogs, nor do I know how to make it cute. I should come out there some time and get some help. Then maybe I will write more. I just feel like mine is so boring right now. Anyways, great job!! I love your new blogging!

Anonymous said...

He looks a lot like Jens kids too....Love it.