Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Lake...


After a couple of very busy weeks we spent some time at the lake with our very good friends the I’Ansons. Tim and I took Ashlyn and Aidan and had a great time. (Marissa had plans and Hannah was still in California) It was Aidan’s first time on the lake and he loved it. He was even lulled to sleep watching Ashlyn, Erica and Nicholas on the tube. Tim and I even went out on the tube while Eric was determined to knock us off. Needless to say I stayed on so long my arms hurt and a lovely monsoon storm moved in. I really didn’t want to fall off in that choppy, dark scary water!

1 comment:

Jonna said...

You guys are so busy constantly! I can't believe you can find the time to blog at all! Really cute pictures though, it looks like the lake was a ton of fun!