Sunday, August 16, 2009

June 2009 continued...

Here I am trying to do as quick as possible catch up session. I keep this blog as a way of remembering our family events so I have this need to catch up on my blog posts.

Happy Fathers Day Honey. (Yes it has been that long since I have blogged!) We love you daddy so much. We spent the day together. Daddy got a big breakfast and then we decided it would be fun to go bowling. The first game was great and we even let daddy win! We tried to get through games and quickly discovered we should have stoppped at one game. Melt downs started and Aidan kept running away. When we got home the girls made daddy homemade cards and he spent the day playing with them. That evening we had our family over for a big dinner. It was nice spending a great relaxing day together. Thank you for being such a great daddy and wonderful husband. We love you soooo much!

No comments: