Monday, April 20, 2009

April....

This month we celebrated my birthday. My best husband in the world started my birthday off with fresh fruit, juice and muffins left out for me with a card when I woke up. He also got the movie Twilight for me. The idea was to have a relaxing day and to lay the kids down for a nap and watch a movie. One day that may happen as I also had a sick baby I was up with all the previous night, although my loving husband got up with Aidan too. (He usually claims to never hear the kids. I am glad his ears were working well on my birthday though.) :( Oh well.
I took the little ones to see the Easter Bunny and Aidan ran away. Ashlyn on the other hand sat down and pinched his nose as she posed for a picture. She was sure he wasn't the real bunny, but said that was ok because he still made kids happy. We also decorated Easter Eggs as all do. On Easter we spent the day at my sisters and had a big dinner. The kids had another hunt there too. Aidan wasn't to in to it. He was content finding 1 egg and opening it and eating the candy right there.


Gus also got a haircut.

We also discovered this week we have an owl living in our neighbors tree. It has been the highlight of everyday around here seeing if he came back to his same spot.

No comments: