Sunday, November 22, 2009

Aidan Turns 2 (on Oct 22nd a little late on the post)

I say this with a little wince of sadness as I know my baby is growing up way to fast. He’s our last (YES OFFICIALLY) and my only little boy. He looks so big and has found his independence. The terrible 2’s have definitely have arrived (and I can’t wait for them to be gone). We had to reschedule his birthday as he and big sister Ashlyn were sick. We had a small party at our house a couple of weeks later. When it was time to sing Happy Birthday he led the song its his favorite song. He opened each present with such enthusiasm and loved everything.
A few Aidanism's:

  • eat eat-always loves food and is always hungry
  • (Insert Name) Meeee-everybody is mean when he doesn’t get what he wants
  • I neeee you mommy-everytime he wants to be held
  • A ka-Marissa (not sure where that came from)
  • Ha Ya-Hannah
  • A In-Ashlyn
  • Gu E- Gussy the dog
  • No No I O go broom broom- motorcycle goes vroom vroom everytime he sees one
  • Mo Mo-Elmo
  • Ooh Ooh- when he needs a diaper changed
  • Tut Dow- Touchdown (any sport with something exciting happening.)

I love you little man. You are such a fun strong willed little boy. You are so eager to learn something new. You are always on the go and into something. You love to climb and try to take things apart. You are definately your fathers son. Thank you for being such an important part of our family. Happy Birthday!

No comments: