Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Found Freedom....



I added pictures of his room so I can remember what it looked like later.
I use to brag at how well Aidan would go to sleep. He loves to be rocked or as he calls it "Bye-a-bye. "He then says good night to his favorite toys and goes to sleep. In the morning he plays until somebody comes to rescue him.
Then one day.. he discovered he can climb out!! Never had he tried it, but now he loves it. He would just get out of bed and tell us “NO NO” and go play with his toys in the playroom. I even found him watching the tv in the playroom that had been turned off. After a week straight of this he finally hit his head pretty hard so here is his new bed and new freedom. My 10 minutes of snuggling at night has turned into an hour and a half of crying and screaming and putting him back to bed when he keeps getting up. Don't get me wrong he still snuggles, but if he thinks he is snuggling because it is bedtime he screams and fights! Help!

No comments: